Aaron Schulman, M.D. Specialties: Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Aaron Schulman, M.D.
Dr. Aaron Schulman is a board-certified endocrinologist with a specific clinical interest and expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of thyroid disorders (including thyroid cancer, Graves' Disease and other forms of overactive thyroid, Hashimoto's and other forms of underactive thyroid, thyroid conditions associated with pregnancy, and thyroid nodules).
Dr. Schulman completed his undergraduate education at Brown University and his medical school education at New York University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He then completed his fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Schulman is actively involved in patient care, teaching, and clinical research.
Multiple Thyroid Nodules
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Thyroid Disease During Pregnancy
- Fellowship: New York University School of Medicine
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Residency: New York University School of Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
- 2008-2010: NIH T32 Research Training Grant