Abigail Benudis, M.D., M.P.H Specialties: Psychiatry, Psychotherapy
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
About Abigail Benudis, M.D., M.P.H
Dr. Benudis attended Tufts University where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Spanish and Community Health, graduated Magna Cum Laude, and was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa honor society. She went on to earn her combined medical degree and masters in public health at Tufts University School of Medicine, where she was elected a scholar of the Massachusetts Medical Society for clinical excellence, leadership qualities, and meaningful service work. Dr. Benudis completed her Internship and Adult Psychiatry Residency training at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medicine and served as Chief Resident in her final year of residency. Dr. Benudis welcomes new patients into her practice for consultation, diagnostic evaluation, psychotherapy, and medication management.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Newyork-Presbyterian Gracie Square Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Behavioral Health Center
GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)
OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Women's Mental Health
- Degrees: Tufts University
- Degrees: Tufts University School of Medicine