Abu N.G.A. Khan, MD Specialties: Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
Video Visits are Available
About Abu N.G.A. Khan, MD
Dr. Abu Khan is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. He serves as the Assistant Director of Informatics for Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Khan is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine and practices as an Attending at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Chittagong Medical Col, Bangladesh
- Residency: LIJ-Schneider's Children's Hospital
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine