Adam R. Stracher, M.D. Specialties: Primary Care
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
About Adam R. Stracher, M.D.
Dr. Stracher is a graduate of Amherst College and received his M.D. degree in 1990 from State University of New York Health Science Center. He completed an Internal Medicine residency at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center in 1993 and then a fellowship in Infectious Disease in 1995 at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center. Since 1995 he has been in practice at Weill Cornell Medical Associates practicing Internal Medicine/Primary Care.
In addition to his clinical practice and teaching responsibilities, Dr. Stracher is the Chief Medical Officer and Director of the Primary Care Division of the Weill Cornell Physician Organization. To read more about these administrative roles click here
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center