Adriana E. Rego, MD Specialties: Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Women's Mental Health
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
About Adriana E. Rego, MD
Dr. Adriana Rego is a board-certified child & adolescent and adult psychiatrist as well as a child, adolescent and adult psychoanalyst. She serves as the Medical Director of the Columbia University Clinic for Anxiety and Related Disorders-Westchester Anxiety Day Program. She is an assistant professor of psychiatry in the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Columbia University Medical Center and adjunct assistant professor at NYU Child Study Center. She is a staff psychiatrist at the New York Presbyterian School Based Health Center. On the undergraduate level, Dr. Rego lectures about gender identity development and sexuality in children and adolescents. Her clinical areas of special interest include anxiety, mood disorders and PTSD.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Social Anxiety Disorder
- Fellowship: Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship: New York University Medical Center
- Medical School: State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Medicine
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry