Aileen M. Gariepy, M.D., MPH, M.H.S. Specialties: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Aileen M. Gariepy, M.D., MPH, M.H.S.
Dr. Gariepy is a Board-Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist. She received her undergraduate degree from Cornell University and her medical degree from the MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. She completed her residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at Thomas Jefferson Hospital, and fellowship training from Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System. She earned a Master of Public Health degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Public Health and a Master of Health Science degree from Yale University School of Medicine. She is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, serves on the Society of Family Planning's Board of Directors and the Complex Family Planning Fellowship Council.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Complex Family Planning
Permanent Birth Control
- Degrees: Cornell University
- Degrees: Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Degrees: University of Pittsburgh
- Degrees: Yale University School of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology