Aimee Parow, MD Specialties: Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Neonatology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Aimee Parow, MD
Dr. Aimee Parow is a neonatolgist at the NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan campus.
She completed her Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology, graduating cum laude, at Tufts University. Dr. Parow completed her M.D. at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, continuing on to residency at Saint Joseph's Hospital, Phoenix, AZ. After completing her residency, Dr. Parow returned to New York to complete a Neonatology Fellowship at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
In addition to her clinical work, Dr. Parow has been an active researcher.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency: St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine