Alan H. Slater, MD Specialties: Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Alan H. Slater, MD
"Dr. Slater is board certified in internal medicine (cardiovascular disease). He is a graduate of New York University and received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Slater completed his fellowship in cardiovascular medicine and interventional cardiology at Yale University School of Medicine. He practices from the Putnam Valley and Cortlandt Manor locations. Dr. Slater is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center"
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine