Alec O. Hochstein, D.P.M.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Student Health
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth GHI
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Mediblue
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X Enhanced
- Great West National
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Horizon Healthcare of New York
- Magna Preferred Magna Care
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- National Preferred Provider Network
- NYP System Selecthealth
- One Health Plan
- Physicians Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems
- United Empire
- United Healthcare Columbia
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Alec O. Hochstein, D.P.M.
Dr. Alec Hochstein is a board certified Podiatrist practicing in Great Neck, NY. He received his podiatric degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine and completed his residency in Podiatric Surgery. He specializes in palliative foot care, diabetic foot care, orthotic fabrication, trauma and reconstructive foot surgery. Dr. Hochstein surgical residency training of forefoot and rear foot surgery consisted of vascular surgery, orthopedic surgery, general surgery, internal medicine, anesthesia, pathology, radiology, infectious disease surgical intensive unit and emergency medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and has been part of the NewYork-Presbyterian Queens staff since 1999.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Medical School: NY College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency: Wyckoff Heights Medical Center