Alexa Adams, MD Specialties: Rheumatology, Pediatric Rheumatology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
About Alexa Adams, MD
Dr. Alexa B. Adams specializes in the treatment of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile dermatomyositis, childhood systemic lupus and vaculitides of childhood. Throughout her career, Dr. Adams has won numerous awards, including the Distinguished house Staff Award, and has been an active member of several associations for medical professionals. She is currently an Assistant Attending Pediatric Rheumatologist at Hospital for Special Surgery.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
Pediatric Vascular Anomalies
- Fellowship: Hospital for Special Surgery
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: University of South Carolina College of Medicine
- Pediatric Rheumatology