Alexandra Canetti, MD Specialties: Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Coventry Health Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
About Alexandra Canetti, MD
Alexandra Canetti, MD, is a board-certified child and adolescent and adult psychiatrist with expertise in psychosomatic disorders, depression, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and anxiety disorders. Her areas of interest include community psychiatry and culturally humble family-based care to children and youth with medical illnesses. She serves as the Program Medical Director of the Special Needs Clinic, where she treats the mental health needs of individuals and families affected by medical illness and used to serve as the Program Medical Director of the School-Based Mental Health Program. She is also the Director of Student Medical Education within the Columbia University Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
ADHD In Children, Adolescents and College Students
- Fellowship: St Vincents Hospital NY NY
- Medical School: Universidad Central del Caribe, School of Medicine (Puerto Rico)
- Residency: Cabrini Medical Center, NY
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry