Alexandra Kass, MD Specialties: Pediatric Pulmonology
Additional Locations for Alexandra Kass, MD
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Quality Health Management
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Alexandra Kass, MD
I became interested in pediatric pulmonary medicine early in my training when I realized the significant impact a pulmonologist can have on the quality of patients' lives. I enjoy meeting patients, learning about their respiratory problems, and working with families to create a personalized and evidence-based treatment plan.
I treat patients with a wide variety of breathing issues, including chronic cough, asthma, lung disease of prematurity, difficulty with exercise, swallowing issues, and frequent lung infections. I enjoy establishing long term relationships with children and their families and being part of a multidisciplinary team.
I am also passionate about medical education, where I help train medical trainees to become leaders in the field.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Chronic Lung Disease of Infancy
- Fellowship: Boston Children's Hospital
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physician & Surgeon
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital