Alexis B.R. Maddocks, MD Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
About Alexis B.R. Maddocks, MD
Dr. Alexis B. Rothenberg Maddocks is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and has completed subspecialty fellowship training in both pediatric radiology and pediatric neuroradiology. She is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center and Assistant Attending Radiologist at Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital at New York Presbyterian Hospital. She is a member of the Society for Pediatric Radiology, American Society of Neuroradiology, American Roentgen Ray Society, Radiological Society of North America and American College of Radiology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia
- Residency: State University of New York, Stony Brook, NY
- Diagnostic Radiology