Alexis Halpern, M.D. Specialties: Emergency Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Healthcare
- UnitedHealthcare COMMUNITY PLAN
About Alexis Halpern, M.D.
Dr. Alexis Halpern is an Attending Physician and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Emergency Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Halpern graduated from Cornell University and then completed her medical school education at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Halpern then completed a residency in Emergency Medicine at New York University/Bellevue Hospital Center in New York City.
After working as an attending physician for four years, Dr. Halpern recently completed a fellowship in Geriatric Emergency Medicine here at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell and presently is the Assistant Director of the Geriatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship. She lectures frequently and has also been involved in several international teaching projects in India, Canada and Guatemala. Dr. Halpern has a particular interest in Geriatric trauma and pallative care.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Geriatric Emergency Medicine
- Medical School: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Residency: Bellevue Hospital Center
- Emergency Medicine