Alice M. Ruscica, MD Specialties: Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
About Alice M. Ruscica, MD
Dr. Alice Ruscica is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Ruscica is a practicing physician at the Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. She has interests in medical education, serving as the Associate Fellowship Director for the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship, GEM leader of the pediatric interest track, member of the simulation committee, fellowship selection committee, and fellowship program evaluation committee. She is co-director of the multidisciplinary BASE Camp simulation based conference. Dr. Ruscica also has interests in global health having earned a master in a global health and working to improve pediatric medical education and care in Haiti.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: Children's National Medical Center