Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Alicia Mecklai, MD
Dr. Mecklai was born and raised in Houston, Texas. After graduating summa cum laude in Biomedical Engineering at Duke University, she attended Harvard Medical School in Boston, MA. She subsequently moved to New York where she completed her internship and residency training in Internal Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center, followed by Cardiology Fellowship, specializing in noninvasive imaging with a focus on echocardiography at New York University Langone Medical Center.
Dr. Mecklai is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, Echocardiography, and Nuclear Cardiology. She a member of the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association. She serves as Director of 4 North Telemetry Service and Co-Director of Women's Heart Program.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Coronary Artery Disease
Valvular Heart Disease
Womens Heart Disease
- Fellowship: New York University Langone Medical Center
- Medical School: Harvard Medical School
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine