Alimohammad Seyed Moalem, MD Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
About Alimohammad Seyed Moalem, MD
Dr. Alimohammad Moalem is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. He earned his medical degree at the Keck School of Medicine of USC. His postdoctoral training consists of a general surgery internship at Kaiser Permanente - Los Angeles Medical Center, a diagnostic radiology residency at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, and a fellowship specializing in Body-MRI at Stanford University.
MRI/Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Fellowship: Stanford University
- Internship: Kaiser Permanente - Los Angeles Medical Center
- Medical School: Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Residency: Santa Clara Valley Medical Center