Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
Book an Appointment Online
About Alison May, MD, ABPN
Dr. Alison May is an assistant professor of neurology at CUIMC, in the Division of Child Neurology. Dr. May completed medical school at Weill Cornell Medical College, pediatric residency training at Mount Sinai Medical Center, and pediatric neurology training at NewYork-Presbyterian/ Weill Cornell Medical Center. She subsequently completed fellowship training in Clinical Neurophysiology-Epilepsy at Montefiore Medical Center.
Dr. May is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology. Dr. May sees outpatient pediatric neurology patients in her practice, with a focus on children with epilepsy, and is interested in providing a comprehensive approach to pediatric neurological care.
Boards and other certifications:
ABPN – Epilepsy
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Fellowship: Montefiore Medical Center
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology