Allison Beth Levey, MD Specialties: Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Additional Locations for Allison Beth Levey, MD
- 1500 Post RoadDarien
- 3959 BroadwayNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Allison Beth Levey, MD
Allison Levey, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in Pediatric Cardiology. She speciailizes in non-invasive imaging and community pediatric cardiology within the division of pediatric cardiology.
Dr. Levey's practice is dedicated to the care of newborns through adolescents with congenital heart disease. In addition, she has a strong interest in community pediatric cardiology seeing patients with such complaints as murmurs, chest pain, palpitations, and syncope. She also has a strong interest in fetal cardiology and helping families understand the diagnoses and working with them through this time.
She joined the division of Pediatric Cardiology as an attending in 2009 after completing her Bachelor of Arts from Princeton University and her medical degree from Columbia University. She then completed her pediatric residency and pediatric cardiology fellowship at the Children's Hospital of NY- Columbia University.
She was recently named to NY Metro and Fairfield county Top Doctors by Castle Connolly.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
Congenital Heart Disease, Pediatric
Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Pediatric Cardiology