Allison J. Lee, MD, MS Specialties: Anesthesiology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Workers Compensation
About Allison J. Lee, MD, MS
Dr. Lee's passion for teaching has led to projects that aim at identifying novel training instruments and applying rigorous research methodologies to evaluate these training tools. Her educational focus has been teaching the use of ultrasound in obstetric anesthesia and the incorporation of simulation and serious gaming technology in medical education. As a clinician-scientist, her current projects include investigations on the analgesic effects of drugs in labor and for cesarean delivery, and pregnancy-related hemodynamic responses in women undergoing cesarean delivery.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Internship: Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Medical School: University of the West Indies Faculty of Medicine (Jamaica)
- Residency: Jackson Memorial Hospital