Allison Levy, MD Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology
Additional Locations for Allison Levy, MD
- 425 E. 61st St.8-11th FloorNew York
- 1283 York Avenue7th FloorNew York
- 520 East 70th StreetStarr Pavilion, Ground FloorNew York
- 2315 Broadway4th FloorNew York
- 416 East 55th StreetNew York
- 1305 York Avenue3rd FloorNew York
- 53 Beekman StreetGround LevelNew York
- 425 East 61st Street9th FloorNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Allison Levy, MD
Dr. Allison D.Levy earned her B.A. degree from Northwestern University, Evanston, IL in 1995. She was awarded her M.D. degree from New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY in 2001.
Dr. Levy was an intern (2001-2002) at Saint Vincentâ??s Hospital and Medical Center, New York, NY. She received her radiology residency training (2002-2006) in Diagnostic Radiology at New York University (NYU) Medical Center, New York, NY.
She remained at NYU Medical Center for a Fellowship in Body and Breast Imaging from 2006-2007. Dr. Levy achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in 2006.
In July 2007, Dr. Levy joined the full time faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College as Assistant Professor of Radiology. She is also an Assistant Attending Radiologist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. Dr. Levy is a member of the Women's Imaging Division and Weill Cornell Imaging at NYP (www.wcinyp.org), our multi-site outpatient imaging practice.
Her clinical interests are in all aspects of women's imaging, body imaging, and cross-sectional body imaging and ultrasound. Dr. Levy performs mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, stereotactic breast biopsy; and body CT, MRI, ultrasound and x-ray. In addition to clinical duties Dr. Levy is very active and involved in teaching radiology residents and fellows.