Almaz S. Dessie, MD Specialties: Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Magnacare (National)
About Almaz S. Dessie, MD
Dr. Almaz Dessie is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center in the Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Almaz Dessie is a Board-Certified pediatrician and pediatric emergency medicine physician. Dr. Dessie serves as the Co-Chair of the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) Committee for the Emergency Medicine Department. Dr. Dessie practices as an attending physician in the emergency room at NY Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: Brown University - Rhode Island Hospital
- Residency: University of California San Francisco Benioff Children's Hospital