Alvin L. Adler, MD Specialties: Dermatology
Additional Locations for Alvin L. Adler, MD
- 35 East 35th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private Healthcare Systems
About Alvin L. Adler, MD
Alvin Adler, M.D. is a board-certified dermatologist and has been practicing dermatology for over 25+ years. Dr. Adler earned his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York and completed his residency in dermatology at New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell Medical Center in New York City. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell Medical Center as well as a Clinical Instructor of Dermatology at Mount Sinai Medical Center.Dr. Adler has conducted numerous clinical research studies and has published articles in peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Adler is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Dermatologic Society of Greater New York, the New York Academy of Medicine and the International Society of Dermatology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: Faulkner Hospital
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center