Amar Vora, MD Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Neuro Radiology
Additional Locations for Amar Vora, MD
- 1305 York Avenue3rd FloorNew York
- 520 East 70th StreetRoom F-039New York
- 53 Beekman StreetGround LevelNew York
- 520 East 70th StreetStarr Pavilion, Ground FloorNew York
- 525 East 68th StreetNew York
- 1283 York Avenue7th FloorNew York
- 416 East 55th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Amar Vora, MD
Dr. Amar Vora is Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology at Weill Cornell Medicine and an Assistant Attending Radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. He is a member of the Emergency Radiology Division.
Dr. Vora earned his B.S. degree from The University of Pennsylvania in 2007. He was awarded his M.D. degree from Columbia University in 2011. Dr. Vora was an intern (2011-2012) at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital, New York, NY and received his radiology residency training (2012-2016) in Diagnostic Radiology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medicine. This was followed by a Fellowship in Neuroradiology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medicine in 2016-2017. Dr. Vora was recruited to join the full-time faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine, Department of Radiology after completing his Fellowship. Dr. Vora has developed clinical expertise in Emergency Radiology and performs a wide variety of exams in CT, MRI, ultrasound, and x-ray.