Amee Shah, MD Specialties: Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Quality Health Management
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Amee Shah, MD
Dr. Shah is a board certified pediatric cardiologist and an assistant professor of pediatrics at Columbia University Medical Center. She speciailizes in non-invasive imaging within the division of pediatric cardiology.
She received a Bachelor of Arts from Columbia University and her medical degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook school of Medicine. She completed her pediatrics training at New York University (NYU) before completing her pediatric cardiology training at the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF). She further went on to complete a senior fellowship in non-invasive imaging at Mount Sinai Medical center focusing on advanced imaging techniques.
Dr. Shah specializes in non-invasive cardiac imaging, including both fetal and pediatric echocardiography, cardiac magnetic resonance imaging and Cardiac CT, and serves as the Director of Pediatric Cardiovascular MRI and CT. Her research interests include imaging and management of single ventricle physiology, and using non-invasive techniques in evaluating ventricular mechanics in congenital heart disease from the fetus to adult.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Atrioventricular Canal Defect
Coarctation of the Aorta
Complex Congenital Heart Disease
Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Non-Invasive Cardiac Imaging
Non-Invasive Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease
Single Ventricle Physiology
Supraventricular Tachycardia SVT
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of California-San Francisco Medical Center
- Internship: New York University Medical Center
- Medical School: State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine
- Residency: New York University Medical Center
- Pediatric Cardiology