Additional Locations for Andrea S. Wang, M.D.
- 1305 York Avenue5th FloorNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Andrea S. Wang, M.D.
Dr. Wang graduated from Columbia University with a B.A. in Music and Pre-Medical Studies. She received her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC. Dr. Wang completed her internship in General Surgery and residency training in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital, the University Hospitals of Columbia and Cornell. During residency, she received the Shain Schley Resident Teaching Award, as well as a research award for her work in examining HPV in unknown primary cancer of the neck.Dr. Wang has presented at national meetings, and has been published in several peer reviewed journals. Her clinical interests include allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, adenoid and tonsil disease, salivary gland disease, and obstructive sleep apnea. She is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society.Dr. Wang sees patients at the Weill Cornell Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery offices at 2315 Broadway at 84th Street and at 1305 York Avenue at 70th Street. She performs surgeries at New York Presbyterian Hospital at 525 E. 68th Street.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Nose and Throat Disorder
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Salivary Gland Disease
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center