Andrea Siobhan Kierans, MD Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology
Additional Locations for Andrea Siobhan Kierans, MD
- 416 East 55th StreetNew York
- 1283 York Avenue7th FloorNew York
- 425 East 61st Street9th FloorNew York
- 1305 York Avenue3rd FloorNew York
- 520 East 70th StreetStarr Pavilion, Ground FloorNew York
- 2315 Broadway4th FloorNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Andrea Siobhan Kierans, MD
Andrea Siobhan Kierans, M.D. is a radiologist specializing in Body Imaging. She is an Assistant Professor at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Radiologist at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus.
Dr. Kierans earned her B.A. with honors from McGill University in 2005. She received her M.D. degree from the New York Medical College in 2009. She was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) medical honor society and the Golden Key Honor Society during her junior and senior year of medical school.
Following an internship in Internal Medicine at Norwalk Hospital in Connecticut, Dr. Kierans served as resident in Diagnostic Radiology from 2010 to 2014 at NYU Langone Medical Center. She remained at NYU-Langone to complete a Fellowship in Abdominal Imaging from 2014 to 2015. Dr. Kierans joined the Weill Cornell Medical College Department of Radiology faculty in July 2015 as Assistant Professor.
Dr. Kierans' clinical expertise is in Body Imaging. She interprets a variety of studies including CT, MRI, radiographs and ultrasound studies of the abdomen and pelvis as well as whole body PET/CT. Dr. Kierans' research interests include MR imaging of the liver and female pelvis, as well as advanced DWI MR Techniques.
Dr. Kierans is a member of several radiological societies listed below:
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society