Andrew T. Turk, MD Specialties: Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
About Andrew T. Turk, MD
I have been a proud member of the Columbia University community since August 2003, when I started medical school at the College of Physicians and Surgeons. I then stayed for residency training in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, fellowship in Surgical Pathology. Following a fellowship in Molecular Genetic Pathology at Weill Cornell Medical College, I returned to Columbia as an Assistant Professor of Pathology and Cell Biology in July 2014.
My clinical responsibilities are split between the Surgical Pathology service, and the Laboratory of Personalized Genomic Medicine. My areas of academic focus are are head and neck / endocrine pathology, particularly carcinomas of salivary gland, thyroid, and upper aerodigestive tract mucosa.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
- Pathology - Molecular Genetic