Angela Lisa Carrelli, MD Specialties: Endocrinology, Internal Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
About Angela Lisa Carrelli, MD
Dr. Angela L. Carrelli is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine in the Division of Endocrinology at Columbia University. She received her undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering from Princeton University, and earned her M.D. from New York University School of Medicine. Dr. Carrelli completed her internship and residency training in Internal Medicine and her fellowship training in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Columbia University Medical Center.
She is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, and is an International Society for Clinical Densitometry-certified clinical densitometrist. Dr. Carrelli sees patients in the Metabolic Bone Diseases Program. She also attends on the inpatient Endocrinology consult service and in the outpatient General Endocrine clinic at Columbia University Medical Center. Her research interests include the cardiovascular manifestations of vitamin D deficiency and of primary hyperparathyroidism.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Metabolic Bone Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha (2004)
- American Society for Bone and Mineral Research Annual Meeting President's Poster Competition Award (2010)
- Endocrine Society Clinical Fellows Abstract Award & Travel Grant (2010)
- Eve R. Flechner Memorial Award for Excellence in Internal Medicine (2005)