Angelena Maria Labella, MD Specialties: Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Hospital Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Quality Health Management
About Angelena Maria Labella, MD
Dr. Angelena labella earned her medical degree at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. She then trained at the University of Washington in Internal Medicine. Following that, she worked as a Hospitalist at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle. In 2010, Dr Labella began Infectious Diseases fellowship at New York University Hospital spending one year in a laboratory dedicated to the genetic epidemiology of Staphylococcus aureus. She joined the Hospitalist Service at Columbia in July of 2012.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: New York University Langone Medical Center
- Medical School: State University of New York at Stony Brook Health Science Center
- Residency: University of Washington Medical Center
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine