Anjali Saqi, MD, MBA Specialties: Pathology - Anatomic & Clinical, Cytopathology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
About Anjali Saqi, MD, MBA
Dr. Saqi is a Professor in the Department of Pathology & Cell Biology at Columbia University Medical Center. She is triple board certified, practices surgical pathology and cytopathology. Her interests include pulmonary pathology and pancreatico-biliary cytopathology with a focus in maximizing results, including molecular diagnoses, on small samples. She also earned her MBA from Columbia Business School. With her experiences and education, she is actively involved in teaching, conducting clinical research, and working hands-on in collaboration with others on innovative solutions to improve the quality of healthcare.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: State University of New York - Downstate Health Sciences Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: Weill Cornell Medical College