Anju M. Wagh, MD Specialties: Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
Video Visits are Available
About Anju M. Wagh, MD
Dr. Anju Wagh isa Board-certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine attending at the Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York - New York Presbyterian with 20+ years of experience and also an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Waghgraduated from B.J. Medical College in India before completing her Pediatric residency from North Shore University Hospital - Cornell Medical Center and Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship at Bellevue HospitalCenter- NYU Medical Center. She isactively involved in resident and fellow education and alsoruns multiple workshops to teach procedural skills to both residents and fellows.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: Bellevue Hospital-NYU Program
- Medical School: Gujarat University BJ Medical College of India
- Residency: North Shore University Hospital
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine