Doctor Office Hours
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Additional Locations for Anna M. Bender, M.D.
- 2315 BroadwayNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Anna M. Bender, M.D.
Dr. Bender majored in neuroscience and graduated summa cum laude from Amherst College. She attended medical school at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and completed her internship in internal medicine at Saint Vincent's Hospital in New York City. After internship, she completed residency training in dermatology at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center. Following her residency training, Dr. Bender completed an additional year of specialized fellowship training in pediatric dermatology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. This advanced training makes her distinctly qualified to care for children with skin conditions. Dr. Bender practices at the following locations: Tuesday (pediatric): 1305 York Avenue, 9th floor Wednesday (pediatric): 1305 York Avenue, 9th floor Friday (pediatric): 2315 Broadway, 3rd floor To schedule an appointment, please call 646-962-DERM (3376).
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
Hemangioma of Skin
Pediatric Skin Assessment
Skin Symptom of Internal Disease
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Pediatric Dermatology