Anthony Ogedegbe, M.D. Specialties: Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Hospital Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Amida Care
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Anthony Ogedegbe, M.D.
Anthony Ogedegbe is a hospitalist who cares for hospitalized patients only and does not have out-patient practices.Anthony Ogedegbe is board certified in internal medicine and infectious diseases. Prior to joining the Division of Hospital Medicine he had spent 5 years in the Division of Infectious Diseases caring for HIV-positive individuals at the New-York Presbyterian Hospital Center for Special Studies. His academic interests include devising ways to improve medical student and housestaff bedside diagnostic skills, clinical reasoning, and documentation.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Internship: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical School: University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine