Anthony Richard Lutz, NP Specialties: Urology, Nurse Practitioner
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Anthony Richard Lutz, NP
Anthony Lutz is a board-certified adult-gerontology nurse practitioner, and a certified urology nurse practitioner. He completed his Bachelors of Science in Nursing and Masters of Science in Nursing at Columbia University. He also completed a post-graduate fellowship for advanced practitioners in urology at Carolinas Medical Center.
Anthony specializes in urologic oncology, and works with the urologic oncology team to help manage urologic cancer survivorship for patients after treatment for cancers of the prostate, kidney, bladder, and testis. He also manages erectile dysfunction (ED)/low testosterone, and general urology issues like benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) and hematuria.
Anthony Lutz is available to see patients in the Herbert Irving Pavilion at New York-Presbyterian Hospital located at 161 Fort Washington Avenue and 165th Street.
- Fellowship: Atrium Health / Carolinas Medical Center
- Fellowship: Carolinas Healthcare Systems
- Fellowship: Carolinas Medical Center (now called Atrium Health) Center for Advanced Practice
- Medical School: Columbia University / School of Nursing
- Medical School: Columbia University School of Nursing