Anthony T. Shih, MD Specialties: Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Capital District Physician Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Consumer Health Network (CHN)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Anthony T. Shih, MD
Anthony T. Shih, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Cardiology at Columbia University Medical Center. He practices at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group in Yonkers, NY.
Dr. Shih received his medical degree from SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital and completed his fellowship in both Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology at Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Dr. Shih is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. His hospital affiliations include NYP-Columbia University Medical Center, NYP-Lawrence Hospital, Westchester Medical Center and St. John's Riverside Hospital.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Buffalo School of Medical & Biomedical Science
- Residency: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology