Antonio Dajer, MD Specialties: Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Additional Locations for Antonio Dajer, MD
- 170 William StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Antonio Dajer, MD
Dr. Antonio Dajer is the director of quality assurance and coordinator for undergraduate medical education at NYP-Lower Manhattan Hospital. He has more than 20 years' experience in the practice of emergency medicine. As the assistant ED director at NYP-Lower Manhattan Hospital and the attending physician on shift, he led the ED team that treated hundreds of individuals who were injured in the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11.
Dr. Dajer earned his bachelor's degree from Harvard University and his medical degree from New York University Medical School. Dr. Dajer is an assistant professor of emergency medicine in clinical medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College and an assistant attending physician at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
His is a member of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and is licensed to practice in New York and Connecticut.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals
- Family Medicine