Anu Mallapaty, DO Specialties: Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Additional Locations for Anu Mallapaty, DO
- 270 West 231st StreetBronx
- 15 North BroadwayWhite Plains
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Anu Mallapaty, DO
I was drawn to the field of allergy and immunology because it enables me to treat complex diseases and also focus on prevention.
I treat children and adolescents with all types of allergic and immunologic issues in both Westchester County and New York City. I am particularly passionate about treating and clarifying food allergies because I know how much a child's quality of life depends on it. We offer several non-invasive procedures at all of our locations that aid in diagnosis and treatment—from skin testing to food and medication challenges to allergy immunotherapy. I love that I am able to work with children every day, and I enjoy building relationships with my patients and their families.
I am also grateful to be actively involved in academic medicine and teaching. I am currently the associate program director for Columbia's Allergy and Immunology Fellowship Training Program. I also serve as the course director for a weekly lecture series that keeps us all up to date with the latest research and standard of care.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: Emory University Affiliated Hosptials
- Residency: Westchester Medical Center - Maria Fareri Children's Hospital
- Allergy and Immunology