Anup Pamnani, M.D. Specialties: Anesthesiology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Anup Pamnani, M.D.
Dr Pamnani received a medical doctorate from Columbia University in New York City, completed internship in Internal Medicine at Columbia University's New York Presbyterian Hospital and residency training in Anesthesiology at Weill Cornell Medical College/New York Hospital. In addition to board certification by the ABA, Dr. Pamnani is board eligible for the Advanced Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) certificate offered by the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE). Dr. Pamnani's practice is quite diverse and he is involved in multiple anesthetic subspecialties. Currently, he is focused on liver transplant, vascular, bariatric, thoracic and obstetric anesthesia. He further specializes in the management of critically ill patients and patients with complex cardiac pathology presenting to the general operating rooms. These pathological conditions include end-stage congestive heart failure (including patients with ventricular assist devices and awaiting organ transplantation), adult congenital heart disease, liver failure and patients with difficult airways.In addition to clinical practice, Dr. Pamnani is involved in departmental administrative activities and and resident education.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Anesthesia For Bariatric Surgery
Anesthesia For Liver Transplant Recipient
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: Hospital for Special Surgery
- Residency: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center