Ari Edelstein, M.D.
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Access
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- United Empire
About Ari Edelstein, M.D.
Dr. Ari Edelstein is an Ophthalmologist practicing in Kew Gardens, New York. He received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine, completed his internship in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Ophthalmology. Dr. Edelstein is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital and has been part of the staff since 1999.
Fellowship: Bronx Lebanon Hospital
Internship: Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center
Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Internship: Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine