Ariel Nassim, D.O. Specialties: Internal Medicine
Additional Locations for Ariel Nassim, D.O.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Ariel Nassim, D.O.
Dr. Ariel Nassim is a board certified Sports Medicine physician practicing in Flushing and Great Neck, NY. He received his medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine Institute of Technology, completed his residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Sports Medicine. Dr. Nassim is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is certified in Sports Medicine.
Dr. Nassim Medical office is a level 3 medical home in which he offers advanced diagnostic procedures such as pulmonary function testing, EKGs, echocardiograms, musculoskeletal ultrasound, nerve testing, routine blood work, and hearing evaluations. Dr. Nassim has been part of NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, NY since 2016.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Drexel University College of Medicine - Hahnemann University Hospital
- Medical School: NY College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Beth Israel Medical Center
- Internal Medicine