Arkady Levitan, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Student Health
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Essential
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth GHI
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Mediblue
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X Enhanced
- Great West National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Medicare
- United Empire
- United Health Care Compass
- United Healthcare Columbia
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Arkady Levitan, M.D.
Dr. Arkady Levitan is a board certified Geriatric Psychiatrist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. He received his medical degree from Izevsk State Medical Academy, completed his residency in Psychiatry and fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry. Dr. Levitan is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and has been part of NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital since 2017.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
Adult Attention Deficit Disorder
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Chronic Mental Illness
Manic Depressive Disorder
Sleep and Snoring Disorders
- Fellowship: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Medical School: Izhevsk State Medical Academy
- Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine