Armando A. Lascano, D.P.M.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Armando A. Lascano, D.P.M.
Dr. Armando Lascano is a Podiatrist practicing in Flushing, NY. He received his podiatric degree from The New York College of Podiatric Medicine and completed his residency in Podiatry. He has been in practice for over 16 years, specializing in the management of the diabetic foot wound care and foot surgery. He broke new grounds in training and use of many medical podiatric procedures including Topaz and Radiofrequency procedures for heel pain and neuromas.
Dr. Lascano continues to research and trains on new podiatric surgical procedures to serve his patients better. He is bilingual, which is a major asset in communicating with his Spanish patients in ensuring an understanding of the partnership in foot care health. Dr. Lascano is well respected by his peers and appreciated by staff and patients.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Internship: Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Medical School: New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency: New York College of Podiatric Medicine