Arthur Evans, MD, MPH Specialties: Internal Medicine, Hospital Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Arthur Evans, MD, MPH
Arthur Evans is a hospitalist who cares for hospitalized patients only and does not have out-patient practices.
Arthur Evans is board certified in internal medicine and has specialized in hospital-based care for the past 17 years. He has conducted research on the care of patients with chest pain, heart failure, asthma, diabetes, depression, breast and colon cancer, and lung and bloodstream infections. His academic interests include clinical epidemiology, research methods, the evaluation of diagnostic tests, and clinical decision-making.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine
- Residency: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Internal Medicine