Arthur I. Radin, MD, FACP Specialties: Hematology, Hematology/Oncology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated
About Arthur I. Radin, MD, FACP
Having trained and then served on the faculty of several of the premier medical institutions in this country, my practice combines their modern, scientific approach to medicine with personal, compassionate traditions of the community physician.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Brain Tumor and Brain Cancer
Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Fellowship: Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: University of California Los Angeles Medical Center
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology