Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
Book an Appointment Online
About Arthur M. Mandel, MD, PhD
Dr. Mandel is a child neurologist with specialty training in epilepsy. He is a graduate of Harvard College and the MD-PhD program at Columbia University. He was a pediatric resident at Montefiore Medical Center and then completed his residency training in pediatric neurology at the Neurological Institute, Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He joined the faculty in the Division of Child Neurology in 2003, and received his specialty training in epilepsy at the Neurological Institute.
Dr. Mandel has a special interest in infantile and childhood epilepsy, epilepsy surgery, neuroimaging, and the diagnosis of rare neurological disorders.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Childhood onset epilepsy
Neurological use of Botox
- Child Neurology
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology