Ashutosh Kacker, M.B., B.S., M.D. Specialties: Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Ear, Nose, and Throat, Pediatric, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Ashutosh Kacker, M.B., B.S., M.D.
Dr. Kacker graduated from All India Institute of Medical Sciences. He trained in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital/The NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Residency Program. He is involved in clinical and basic science research in the field of Rhinology, involving nose and sinus. His clinical practice emphasizes the treatment of diseases of the nose and sinuses including image guided surgery and medical management of difficult cases. He is Chief of Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery at Weill Cornell Medicine. He also maintains a practice in General and Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology treating patients with any disorders of the ear, nose, sinuses, or throat.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Disorder of Nasal Sinus
Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems
Pediatric Sinus Disorders
Pediatric Tonsil and Adenoid Disease
Skull Base Surgery
Tonsil and Adenoid Problems
- Fellowship: Weill Med College of Cornell Univ
- Internship: Weill Med College of Cornell Univ
- Medical School: Weill Med College of Cornell Univ
- Residency: Weill Med College of Cornell Univ