Asif Ahmad, MD Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
About Asif Ahmad, MD
Dr. Asif Ahmad is an Assistant Professor of Radiology in the Department of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Ahmad earned his medical degree at St. George's University School of Medicine and is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology with subspecialty qualifications in Neuroradiology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
Radiology - Diagnostic
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Internship: UMDNJ/Cooper University Medical Center
- Residency: Michigan State University Hospitals
- Diagnostic Radiology