Aspasia E. Draga, M.D. Specialties: Ophthalmology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Aspasia E. Draga, M.D.
Dr. Aspasia Draga is a board certified Ophthalmologist practicing in Bayside, NY. She received her medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, completed her residency in Ophthalmology and fellowship in Corneal and Anterior Segment Surgery. Her area of expertise is cataract surgery, comprehensive Ophthalmology including the treatment of glaucoma and external eye diseases.
Dr. Draga is a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, a member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, member of the New York State Ophthalmology Society, and member of the New York Society for Clinical Ophthalmology. Dr. Draga established Draga Eye Care in 1989, has over 26 years of experience in performing cataract and glaucoma laser and surgery operations. She is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, NY and has been part of the staff since 1993.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital
- Internship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University - College of Physicians and Surgeons