Awani Donthireddy, MD Specialties: Radiology
Additional Locations for Awani Donthireddy, MD
- 53 Beekman StreetGround LevelNew York
- 1305 York Avenue3rd FloorNew York
- 416 East 55th StreetNew York
- 520 East 70th StreetStarr Pavilion, Ground FloorNew York
- 425 East 61st Street9th FloorNew York
- 2315 Broadway4th FloorNew York
About Awani Donthireddy, MD
Awani Donthireddy, M.D. is a board-certified radiologist specializing in Body Imaging. She is an Assistant Attending Radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medicine.
Dr. Donthireddy graduated from Lehigh University, PA where she earned her B.S in 2011. She then received her M.D at Rutgers NJ Medical School in 2015.
Following an internship in Internal Medicine at Maimonides Medical Center, Dr. Donthireddy completed a residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Mount Sinai West, NY in 2020. She then completed her Body Imaging fellowship in 2021 at NYU Langone Health. Dr. Donthireddy joined the faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine in September 2021 as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology.